CSINext February 2021 Meeting
Greetings! We will be conducting our February Chapter Meeting and the presentation will be "Gamificiation & Construction: Transcending the Way the Industry Motivates, Operates, and Trains its Workers" Presented by Mark Ogg. Mark your calendars for February 4th at 4:00pm EST. We look forward to having you attend this free webinar, register today as space is limited!
Construction Specifications Institute
February 2021 Meeting
Meeting Date: February 4, 2021
Meeting Time: 4:00pm EST
Meeting RSVP: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PSz2fDqjQ9yWwXq12_9y7g
Speaker: Mark Ogg
About this Course:
Everyone enjoys games right?
- Games naturally provide and foster challenges, competition, achievement, and rewards.
- The concept of gamification, while relatively new in the construction industry, allows people to do just that.
- By applying gamification concepts, and the fun of games into everyday practice, gamification provides a cutting-edge platform for organizations to engage with and motivate their employees.
- Define the concept and key principles of gamification
- Recognize basic theories of motivation
- Identify how gamification positively impacts morale, productivity, and work practices
- Discuss current industry applications and impacts based on actual case studies
Learning Units will be provided: Yes (LU)
About the Speaker:
26 years in Construction Management, Project Management, & Consulting
• Commercial, Industrial, Life Sciences, R&D, and Manufacturing Markets
• BS Construction Management – University of Cincinnati
• Masters Construction Management – Western Carolina University
• Presenter at CONSTRUCT 2019 - Gamificiation & Construction
• Presenter at CONSTRUCT 2020 - Prevention Through Design
• Panelist at CONSTRUCT 2020 - The Future of BIM
• Professional affiliations:
• CSINext Chapter Board of Directors - Secretary
• CSI Certification Committee
• PMI (Project Management Institute)
• AACE (Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering)
• Professional credentials:
• CCCA, CDT
• OSHA Construction & General Industry 10 & 30 Hour Certifications
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.