CSINext January 2019 Meeting
Greetings! We will be conducting our January Chapter Meeting and the presentation will be "The AWI Woodwork Standards Use and Development" Presented by Margaret Fisher with AWI. Mark your calendars for January 9th at 12:00pm EST. We look forward to having you attend this free webinar, register today as space is limited!
Construction Specifications Institute
January 2019 Meeting
Meeting Date: January 9, 2019
Meeting Time: 12:00pm EST
Meeting RSVP: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4096520136260250625
Webinar ID: 104-712-635
Speaker: Margaret Fisher with AWI
The objective of this course is to learn. Also to understand the measurable qualities and properties of custom woodwork grades while recognizing the importance of adequate specification to protect the integrity of the design vision.
- To be able to identify reasons for using AWI Standards in architectural and design projects.
- Learn the history and status of the current standards.
- Recognize differences in Standards values and attributes
- Understand how the new AWI ANSI Standard will be improved.
- Know what key elements belong in specifications when citing woodwork standards
Learning Units will be provided: Yes (LU)
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.