Reflecting on 2023.......
In just a few days 2023 will leave us, and 2024 will be upon us. During the time between Christmas and New Years some of us are taking a much needed break, some are catching up on things and getting ready for the New Year, and some of a little bit of both.
Me, I am in the last category mostly, but one of the things I try to do is note a few of the highlights from the year, both from a professional and personal viewpoint.
So here were the big things from 2023:
- Representing the CSINext Chapter and presenting at the National Conference in Minneapolis - always an honor to share knowledge ideas, and feedback from your industry peers
- Watching the footprint, capability, and impact of CSINext grow every month
- Experiencing the energy our newest young professional CSI members have for this organization - we are in a good spot for the the future
- Alaska is truly "The Last Frontier" - what amazing people, culture, and land that state has. And moose....moose are VERY large animals!
- Practicing authentic leadership continues to be an amazing personal journey
- The value of family, friends, and good neighbors can never be underestimated
So what are your highlights from 2023?
Happy New Year everyone - see you in 2024!
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.